Notice Korea stewardship code website opens 2018.06.22
♦ The Korea Corporate Governance Service (KCGS) opens a new website dedicated to the Korea Stewardship Code, aiming to help facilitate wide acceptance and implementation of the Code in the Korean capital market.
♦ Going forward, in this space, diverse useful services and information will be provided for capital market players including institutional investors, local and global, adopting and implementing the stewardship code. Further, we hope that the new website will serve as a foundation to help the stewardship code effectively used across the market and advance the Korean capital market as a whole.
♦ For easy reference, key information and services provided under each top-level menu are as follows:
- Overview of the Korea Stewardship Code and the Korea Stewardship Code Council
- Downloadable Korea Stewardship Code “Principles on the Stewardship Responsibilities of Institutional investors” and the Guide Book (ver.1) in pdf files
• Participants List
- Information on the process institutional investors need to take to be listed as a participant or preliminary participant in the Korea Stewardship Code; and the up-to-date list of participants and preliminary participants
- (Service) Those wishing to participate in the future can fill out and submit the participation plan form on this very website
- FAQ on the stewardship code
♦ This website will be managed by the Stewardship Code Center within the KCGS. For any queries, please contact us at +82-2-6951-3902 (lead analyst KIM, Sun Min)